Serving Patients with Professional Physical Therapy Services in Yorkville, Plano, Oswego, Bristol, Plattville, Lisbon, Newark, Millbrook, Aurora, Sandwich, Sugar Grove and Big Rock.
About Lijo Joseph – Physical Therapist in Yorkville
Lijo Joseph is a professional physical therapist, having completed the Doctor of Physical Therapy program in May 2006 at the University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC).
Dr. Joseph has 17 years of experience practicing physical therapy. For more than 5 of those years, he worked with orthopedic and medical patients in Yorkville and surrounding suburbs.
He has upgraded his education even further to add certification as:
- A Master of Dry Needling (MDNC),
- Contemporary Cupping methods from the International Cupping Therapy Association
- M1 training in the Graston Technique
- Orthopedic Approach to Myofascial Release
- M2 Muscle Energy by Thomas Ockler, P.T. - Internationally Recognized Physical Therapist, Teacher and Author Tom Ockler, P.T. Tom Ockler, P.T. is a highly sought-after international presenter who gives continuing education courses demonstrating his techniques to eliminate musculoskeletal pain and dysfunction.
About Andrzej Michalik- Physical Therapist
Andrzej Michalik is a licensed therapist with over 40 years of experience in Poland and the USA. Andrzej previously worked as an assistant to a physical professor and participated in international research programs at medical schools in Warsaw and Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, TX
- Post-Stroke Rehabilitation
- Treating Orthopedic Disorders
100% PATIENT SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
THE KENDALL PHYSICAL THERAPY GUARANTEE: Patients will only be seen by a licensed Physical Therapist. Never will your pain be left to an assistant or aide. You always receive one-to-one service between the Physical Therapist and patients.